Monday, November 18, 2013

Members Survey


I received an email from my gym asking if I would participate in a member survey.

...we are working hard to ensure that your experience with us is not only a positive one but one that also delivers the results you expected when you joined our gym. 

Please tell us what we're doing right and what we can improve..." 

As I indicated in the survey, my experience at the gym has been satisfactory. Not great. Just satisfactory. As I explained in the survey, there are several treadmills that are either out of order or not functioning properly. For example, on one treadmill the belt slips. On another machine, the speed button gets stuck and the runner that is going 5 miles per hour is then running at 10 miles per hour. These issues can cause injuries.

So, I was pretty honest in the survey. And to be honest, I thought the survey was going to be anonymous. My assumption was proven incorrect when I received a email response from the general manager of the gym.

First I would like to thank you for putting in the time to take our survey.

Okay, that's nice. He appreciates my thoughts.

It has taken me a few days because after reading your email I spned (sic) time going on all of our equipment and as of... through today we have only a few piece down and after using all the treadmills I would love to hear which one you have issue with as all worked fine when i was on it. 

Okay. I understand he'd like for me to point out the treadmills that I've had issues with.

We have been planing (sic) catch up on fixing equipment due to a staffing issue but Hoping that is not going to be a issue anymore due to fact we have a great new guy putting in alot (sic) of work to get up back up and running.

Now he's sounding defensive.

I have to say, however, that the gym has been working on the equipment, especially the treadmills. The one that was slipping has been fixed. The one that has the sticky button, however, is still being worked on.

Naturally, it is expected for equipment, that is being heavily used, to show signs that required maintenance. Regardless, I appreciate that the manager responded to me about my response. And it is great to see machines being worked worked on.

1 comment:

  1. Buy Iverheal 12 mg Online, which is an antiparasitic medicine. Ivermectin 12 mg is used to treat parasitic infections of your intestinal tract, skin, and eyes. Iverheal 12 mg contains Ivermectin, which belongs to a class of anthelmintic medicines. Ivermectin exists in a group of drugs called anthelmintics. Ivermectin Tablets functions by killing the parasite by paralyzing it. Ivermectin works by paralyzing the parasite or inactivating the parasite gut.
    Buy more Sexual product online click here BUY DRUG ONLINE

    ReplyDelete