Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A New Crop


I've noticed that there is usually a influx of new gym members before the first of the year and the first of the school year.

After the holidays, you usually see the older crowd and the much-out-of-shape guys and girls joining the gym.

The weeks before school starts, you usually see a new crowd of young students joining the gym. Perhaps many have the idea of meeting someone special during the first few weeks of the school year. And many usually disappear by mid-November.

Of course, this is a hypothesis and I have no data to support it.

Nonetheless, I do enjoy this time of year because we see a new crop of young ladies. Many of which are quite attractive and probably the least who need the gym. Yet, you see them with their tight spandex shorts running on the treadmill.

Yes, I notice. Of course I notice as I stumble a few times as my eyes independently decides to fixate themselves on a particular sight, eager to describe the scenery: shorts hugging every inch of the gluteus maximus butt as it contracts and expands with the biceps femoris easily keeping up with the rotating conveyor belt.

To be honest, I do not ogle at the girls. I notice, but not to the point where I actually do make it apparent. Although, there is a new red head that has caught my attention, recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment