Monday, August 5, 2013

My Workout Playlist

I can't workout without music. I've tried. It's hard.

I've found myself getting to the gym and deciding that I wasn't going because I forgot either my phone or earphones.

So, what's my playlist?

Well, I rely on Pandora for my playlist, and I've put together a pretty good mix that keeps me entertained while breaking a sweat.


MY WORKOUT PLAYLIST includes:

Afrojack - Take Over Control (Extended)

Alexandra Stan - Mr. Saxobeat

Araabmuzik - I Remember

Avicii - Levels

Avicii - Fade Into Darkness (Vocal Radio Mix)

Bad Boy Bill - Do What U Like

Calvin Harris - Feel So Close (Benny Benassi Remix)

Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding - I Need Your Love

Calvin Harris - You Used to Hold Me

The Cardigans - Erase/Rewind

Deadmau5 - Not Exactly

Deadmau5 - Alone With You

Deadmau5 - Everything Before

Deadmau5 - The 16th Hour

Deadmau5 - Faxing Berlin

Deadmau5 - Moar Ghosts 'n' Stuff

Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina - Stereo Love






Kaskade - 4 AM (Adam K & Soha Mix)

Kaskade feat. Martina from Dragonette - Fire in Your New Shoes (Sultan & Ned Shepard Electric Daisy Remix)

Kaskade - Move For Me

M83 - Midnight City

Martin Solveig & Dragonette - Hello

Martin Solveig - Racer 21

Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (The Juggernaut Remix)

Skrillex - Reptile's Theme

Skrillex - Bangarang

Swedish House Mafia - One

Swedish House Mafia - Save the World (Radio Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment