Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Before 5 o'clock

The best time to go to the gym is before five o'clock in the afternoon.  That's if you despise people. 

You can basically fart without offending the person next to you.  Lifting 30 pounds on a circuit won't be as embarrassing.  More importantly, walking back to your car after working out a full 45 minutes isn't challenging.

Sad, isn't it.  Parking two rows from the entrance has caused us dismay and frustration.  What's next?  The water fountain at the far right corner of the gym?  Oh, wait.  That's already the case.

Before the legislative session ended, I decided to leave the office a few hours early.  Early being 1:30 in the afternoon.  Hey, it was Memorial Day, and I was just a few people in the office.

When I got there, I was able to park one row from the entrance.  All the equipment was available to me.  Circuits were sparsely used.  I was actually able to do three sets of each circuit weights.  Yes, my mom, who has bragged to do more, would be proud of my achievements.

Nonetheless, I was able to do cardio and circuits and cardio and circuits.  I was feeling great achieving so much before 4 pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment